‘The color purple’ by Maurice Spees on Digigraphie® fine art
LIMITED EDITION 20 Digigraphie signed + certificate
€850 (on Drymount museum board)
This is a high-quality LIMITED EDITION photo reproduction fine art print. All prints are made with high-quality pigment based ink on 100% cotton rag archival paper. Prints can last up to 125 years or more. All prints are signed and numbered on certified Digigraphie®.
- LIMITED EDITION certified Digigraphie® of 20
- Paper Size: 120x80cm
- Individually signed and numbered
- Paper Type: Hahnemühle 100% photo/cotton rag
- Ink Type: Archival pigment based ink
- Digigraphie, Signed on the back, artist mark, certificate of authenticity.
- 50% of all profit goes to the Earthkeepers foundation.
- Color accuracy: 125 years
- Certified print fixed on Drymount museum board
The above fine-art photography work framed professionally, provided with art glass ww uv70
Additional order of €210